Hello!! It's me again hahaha, oh well haven't been blogging because 2013 has been an incredibly BUSY year for me. It's probably why it went by so fast considering it to be 14th December already haha. Anyways, 2013 was a great year indeed.. Made a lot of new friends because of the new class allocation and also through ncdcc courses😊 I'm indeed happy I've met all of them in the year 2013. THIS HAS BEEN A FUCKING CRAZY
YEAR AS WELL. I swear, being sec 3 is srsly omg. I've matured quite a bit according to my momsie and i've realised we really need to manage our time properly from now onwards. I can feel the stress of o's already, and I really really hope I can do well.🙏the stress is srsly hitting on me I can feel it hahaha oh well. Oh yes, those friends of mine whom stuck through with me through this crazy year, remember I love you all hehe. And yes I've been awarded with the eagles award OMG thank you to my sirs and ma'am hehe happygirl98!! Hope I would update this dead blog more often byez x