Friends.
Who do you think of when you see this term? Your best friends? Classmates? Boyfriend? Well for me, I think of those who stuck with me through thick and thin over these years despite quarrels and such. You guys know who you are. Those who really I can feel comfortable with and just those who know me deep down. Really surprised some of them really notice me, like my dietary habits, the way I do things, what pisses me off, and what I am when I'm not happy. Those girls... Just mean A LOT to me. It's like their my pillar of strength.
My friends have always been the best things in my life. As I've a family which is not even like a family, I tend to treat my friends like family. Love them, each and everyone of them just as though they're my siblings. And I just want to use this post to dedicate it to you guys, (major love to all of you) and I really hope you guys could stay.
Much love xx