The December holidays are almost over, aww sadly. I think this has to be one of the best holidays ever that I don't want it to end so soon. Even though I've spent most of my time working, (well at least it's productive, hah!) I felt as though I've grown up a lil' bit more than compared to before. And realising that time actually passes by so quickly that I would say it literally flies. Couldn't even imagine what I spent my sec one and two life doing.. That makes time fly so fast.. And in next year I'd be going to sec 3 omg. OH MY GOD. And before I know it, I'd be... Sitting for my O's omg nooo. Then I'd be leaving North View.. For good probably? Sigh will never forget this school and the people I met there....
But still it's still 2012! Two more years to go! I NEED TO WORK FUCKING HARD.
Oh almost forgot, met up with many people during the holidays despite my busy schedule! But too lazy to post all the photos up... Oh well!
And also did my hair hehe yay finally!!
Bought my long awaited converse chucks too! And of course lotsa clothes and stuff. Not forgetting my new school bag... And stationary.. Just missing a watch! So hopefully I can get my watch by my next pay considering the price T-T
Well I think that's about it, I have to get to work tomorrow, would update asap!
Xo, Joycelyn



