Oh hey there x
SINGSONG


+ Follow | Board | Credit
MINE POST LINK
Credit

Layout | Insp. n Help | Background
xoxoxoxoxo.
Best view by Google Chrome.
Hover Here for Magic.
Joycelyn, 14 & fickle.
★ 2013, finally.
Monday, 31 December 2012 | Leave a comment ? (0)

Happy new year guys! It's finally 2013! Woooooo! Hehe, so apparently I was working.............. Sad, I know. But actually went out afterwards with Alvin! We actually wanted to settle at scape but it was so fucking crowded. REALLY CROWDED. So.... We roamed on the streets of orchard (HAHAHA) before we headed back to yishun. And so we looked for places to settle down but they were all FILLED with people, pfft.. And then we eventually decided to go to the spiral.. Made our wishes there when the clock striked 12. I wish everyone to be happy and healthy in 2013 hehehe.
And so then we headed to the community club for a seat and then we started doing math.... Okay, but that's not the main point! We chatted and chatted and chatted...... About almost everything haha!
And so it was getting late and he saw me home yay!
So I'm pretty glad I spent my last day of 2012 at somewhere special and not like the previous years, at home.
And yea thank you Alvin for the spending the night with me! (& helping me with math) :-)
And once again HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

← Newer Post
Older Post →