Oh hey there x
SINGSONG


+ Follow | Board | Credit
MINE POST LINK
Credit

Layout | Insp. n Help | Background
xoxoxoxoxo.
Best view by Google Chrome.
Hover Here for Magic.
Joycelyn, 14 & fickle.
★ Updates
Thursday, 22 November 2012 | Leave a comment ? (0)

So yep a short update of my current life.
I've been working quite a lot lately and getting richer day by day hahahaha, doing shopping, spending more time with my some of my friends.
The relationship between my mother and I is getting a lottttttt better nowadays. I tend to listen to her more because she listens as well. Yaaaaay!
Life's been getting better, I have more money to get me things that make me happier, coming home to see my beloved mommy, what more can I ask for? Just when I thought my life was over, things changed.
I do admit getting over my break up was hard. It felt as though my heart was just shattered in millions of bits. Just starting to get over him was..... But now I feel much better. Thank you for the friends who have been there for me~ appreciate all you care and concern xx.
And so gonna earn more money to splurge on the stuffs I like!
Till next time!

← Newer Post
Older Post →