Oh hey there x
SINGSONG


+ Follow | Board | Credit
MINE POST LINK
Credit

Layout | Insp. n Help | Background
xoxoxoxoxo.
Best view by Google Chrome.
Hover Here for Magic.
Joycelyn, 14 & fickle.
★ Christmas and Christmas Eve
Thursday, 29 November 2012 | Leave a comment ? (0)

Oh my.. Forgot to wish everyone a merry christmas! Probably because I was busy working pfft. But oh well!
Spend my christmas just like any other day in the calendar, nothing special.. Wait probably that was something special that happened haha!
So I was working at centrepoint orchard for the two days and this Alvin, came to my work place to find me! Ahahahahahahahahah! Well it was initially because we got each other christmas presents (that boy asked me to get one for him lol) and then exchange them together. So.. He got me a pretty bracelet omg and I got him a shirt that says "This is my lucky t-shirt" HAHAHAHA! And then we had snacks tgt @313 somerset then we went back to yishun then home. He walked me yay hahaha and it was drizzling when we were otw. (Bad luck alvin)
And mom bought me a book and a wallet for christmas yay! So I think that was how I spend my Christmas Eve and Christmas! Also bought my girlfriends and guyfriends presents but I think I'd wait till school reopens to give it to em'..
So I think that about it! Have a merry 12 days of christmas guys! Till next time!
Xo, Joycelyn
Ps. this post might state it was written on 29 nov but its because I've used a old draft to write this post :-)

← Newer Post
Older Post →